Friday, October 11, 2013

Show and Tell: my life in pictures

For my first post, I wanted to make it short and sweet and give you a little window into my life. Very soon I'll be sharing some DIY/home projects that I've been working on, my favorite recipes, budget tips and more!  But for now, sit back and enjoy the parade of pictures!


One of the many reasons that I married this guy: the way he looks at me!
This is how our dog prefers to ride in the car...(notice that she's in the back seat while we sit in the front)
We honeymooned in Hawaii....it truly is paradise!

My favorite Bible verse: so much hope in a few words.

Our first house!
My favorite food: my homemade greek yogurt macaroni and cheese! Clearly, I love it so much that I forgot to take a picture until halfway through my meal.
My favorite place: Emerald Isle, North Carolina.

I truly do have a problem being serious.


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these pictures! I feel like I know you better now ;)

    ReplyDelete