Monday, February 17, 2014

Dresser/Changing Table Redo

As promised, here are the before and after pictures of my $30 craigslist dresser turned changing table. Someday, I may remember to take pictures with a regular camera and won't resort to my using my iPhone pictures!

I mentioned in this post that I had purchased a gallon of paint and some painting supplies, but only used a small amount of it. I used the same supplies and paint for this project as well, costing me $0 in the supply department. I found this awesome, solid wood dresser on craigslist for $30…MUCH cheaper than a traditional changing table. This project took significantly less time than my bookcase redo…thankfully! It took one coat of primer and 3 coats of paint. And thanks to Jordan, we were able to tag team the painting efforts and get it all done within a day and a half.

Before
After

No comments:

Post a Comment